Friday, June 26, 2015

Product Reviews: Camellia Oil Moisturizer AND Tamanu Oil from BEAUTYOILS.CO #beautyoils


I find that as I'm getting older, I prefer using oils rather than lotions or creams on my skin. And I'm always happy to discover new oils. These two oils that I received from BEAUTYOILS.CO are both new to me so I was happy to get to review them.


The first oil that I received is the Camellia Oil Moisturizer. This oil is also known as Tsubaki oil & has been used in Japan for centuries. This oil is rich in Omega-9 fatty acids as well as Vitamin E, plant collagens & proteins. It is designed to moisturize both skin & hair. The only ingredient in this oil is 100% Pure cold-pressed Camellia Oil.
This clear oil comes in a 2 fluid ounce amber plastic bottle with a press top. I am using this oil as a moisturizer for my skin, not just on my face but also on my hands, arms, legs & feet. The oil absorbs quickly into my skin & has no scent. It softens & smooths my skin without any oily feeling. I use it first thing every morning & again at night just before I go to bed.

The other oil that I received is Tamanu Oil. This oil comes from the South Pacific where it is well known for its skin healing properties. This oil has anti-inflammatory, antifungal & antioxidant properties. It can be used for bug bites & stings, sunburns, minor cuts & scrapes as well as helping to heal scars & areas prone to stretch marks. The only ingredient in this oil is 100% Pure cold-pressed Tamanu Nut Oil.
This light green oil (kind of looks like olive oil) comes in a 2 fluid ounce amber glass bottle. I have used this oil on a couple of old scars, to help sunburn & on bug bites. My sunburned skin was relieved more quickly with this oil than with the gel that I had been using & the itchiness from the bug bites was quickly lessened. The oil absorbs quickly & has an earthy scent which I really like.

I have somewhat sensitive skin but have not experienced any irritation from using either of these oils. They are both paraben-free, petroleum-free & cruelty-free.

The Camellia Oil Moisturizer can be purchased both on Amazon & on the BEAUTYOILS.CO website.

The Tamanu Oil can also be purchased on Amazon & on the BEAUTYOILS.CO website.

#beautyoils

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment