Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Product Review: Discover the Secret to Smooth Feet! RECHARGEABLE Pedicure Callus Remover #callusremover


We are finally getting warmer weather here in my area of Texas! I love all of the cute sandals that I get to wear this time of the year but, since I go barefoot all day just about every day, sometimes my feet aren't ready. But using this cute purple & white RECHARGEABLE Pedicure Callus Remover has changed all of that!


A lot of my friends love to get pedicures but I do not want strangers touching my feet so I've always done my own at home. For rough dry skin I've tried all kinds of tools from files to pumice stones. They work but I don't like the way they make my skin feel raw & look red. With this Pedicure Callus Remover, I can have soft smooth feet in just a matter of minutes with no red raw look or feel.


This foot exfoliation tool comes with two grinding roller heads, charging cord & cleaning brush. What is really cool about this product is that it has an LED light! This makes it easier to see exactly where you might need a little extra work. There is a red indicator light that lets you know that the unit is plugged into an electrical outlet. I think it's great that this callus remover is rechargeable so I don't have the added expense of using batteries. The motor has two speeds & the unit is water resistant. Just make sure your feet are clean & dry when you start, then glide the roller head along your foot. Take a couple of extra seconds on those really rough spots. When you're finished, rinse your skin & follow up with a moisturizing lotion. You'll see immediate results!

I love my RECHARGEABLE Pedicure Callus Remover! I use it any time I feel any rough or dry skin on my feet & I am so happy with the results. I like knowing that my feet look & feel smooth all the time.

You can purchase your own RECHARGEABLE Pedicure Callus Remover on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WH7TFWI/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1433267161&sr=1&keywords=RECHARGEABLE+Pedicure+Callus+Remover

#callusremover

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment