Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Product Review: Orange Blossom Water Toner [100% Natural] #foxbrim


I have combination skin so toners have always been a part of my skincare routine. Some of the toners that I've tried are harsh & dry my skin too much. And some are just scented water that don't do anything to combat oiliness at all. This Orange Blossom Water Toner from Foxbrim is just what I've been looking for.


This toner comes in a 4 ounce amber glass bottle. The only ingredient is Citrus Aurantium Amara (orange blossom) from the bitter orange tree & is also known as Neroli Distillate. Orange Blossom Water has both astringent & anti-microbial properties which will help those with acne prone skin by removing all excess dirt & oil. It also stimulates healing & skin regeneration, reduces pore size, restores vitality & suppleness which will leave your skin looking radiant.

I usually use toner twice each day after I cleanse my face but I love the way this one smells so I've found myself using it more often just for the fresh clean way it makes my face feel during hotter weather. The scent is light but doesn't linger long after I apply it to my face with cotton balls. I also add a few drops to my facial mask for the additional skin clarifying properties. Because this toner is alcohol-free, it doesn't burn or tingle when I put it on my face like some of those harsh toners I used long ago & I have not experienced any redness or irritation either. This product really is good for all skin types.

This all-natural Orange Blossom Water Toner can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Orange-Blossom-Water-Toner-All-Natural/dp/B00UHS7CGU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#foxbrim

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are  100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.



No comments:

Post a Comment