Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Product Review: 16-ounce Amber Spray Bottles with Reusable Chalk Labels #AmberSprayBottles2pk


I make a lot of DIY window cleaners, carpet cleaners, disinfectants & air fresheners so I'm always looking for a great spray bottle. I've bought several but they are all plastic bottles. These 16-ounce Amber Spray Bottles from Cornucopia Brands are GLASS spray bottles!


This 2-pack of Amber Spray Bottles are really nice. They hold 16 ounces of whatever liquid you fill them with & they come with 4 Reusable Chalk Labels so I can easily identify what is in each bottle. The amber color is UV resistant so you can use these for storing cleaners & sprays that contain essential oils without losing any of their desirable traits. The spray triggers are easy to use & can spray a steady stream or a heavy mist as well as be completely closed.


I've used these bottles with several different cleaners & sprays since I've had them. Right now one of them has a mix of Eucalyptus essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Tea Tree oil & water that I use to freshen my carpets. The other has a mixture of white vinegar, Lemon essential oil & water that I use to clean windows. The chalk labels are easy to write on with liquid chalk markers & then they can be wiped clean to be re-labeled when the contents of the bottles change. And because these spray bottles are glass instead of plastic, there is no leftover odors of vinegar or bleach after I wash them.

You can buy these 2-Pack 16-Ounce Amber Spray Bottles with Reusable Chalk Labels on Amazon.

AmberSprayBottles2Pk

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.






No comments:

Post a Comment