Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag June 2015 #juneglambag #ipsy

My June Glam Bag arrived a couple of weeks ago & I opened the bright pink package to see what the makeup bag looks like this month. So now I'm opening the bag to share what I received this month.


The theme for June is Swim Into Beauty. "Just keep swimming. Salt in the air, sand in our hair. Cue the lifeguards because summer will be 5 times the fun when you dive into these beauty must-haves for June."


So. This is what I received in my Ipsy Glam Bag this month:

Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Altchek MD Eye Gel Pads

J. Cat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain in Hikilicious
Aurora Intensive Eyeliner Pen
tre'StiQue Mini Shadow Crayon in Marimoto Pink Pearl

I will love trying all of these products. I've used Smashbox Cosmetics before but not the primer. All of the other brands are new to me. I love the black makeup bag with Ipsy printed all over it!

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment