Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Product Review: Super Bright 11 LED Hat Clip Light #rayburnfishing


The first time I saw one of these hat clip lights was when a friend of ours who delivers pizza at night bought one so his face would be somewhat illuminated when he rang doorbells at night. I remember thinking that was such a handy little gadget & wishing that I had one. But then I forgot about it until I received this Super Bright 11 LED Hat Clip Light.

This light runs on 3AAA batteries which are not included. The battery compartment is easy to open. I clipped the light onto the brim of a cap & tried it out. It is very lightweight so it doesn’t pull down on the cap & the on/off button is easy to operate. The light is very very bright & worked great when my husband had to go into our attic to replace some pipe insulation. The light held tight to the brim of his cap & didn’t slide around. It made it so easy to work with both hands & have the light directed exactly where he needed it.

This is now being stored in our camping backpack so we’ll have it ready when we go camping because we don’t tend to plan but a few hours in advance when we decide to go. It will be so handy around the campsite & especially for walking to the toilets/showers in the dark.

This Super Bright 11 LED Hat Clip Light can be purchased on Amazon.

#rayburnfishing

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment