Thursday, June 18, 2015

Product Review: Santa Fe Art Supply Artist Brush Set #SantaFeArtSupplyArtistBrushSet


I am not an artist. I can't even draw a decent stick figure. But my husband has loved art since he was in middle school. He loves to draw & paint so I knew that he would really appreciate this Santa Fe Art Supply Artist Brush Set because he hasn't had any new brushes in ages.


This set comes in a black zippered pouch to keep all of the brushes organized. The pouch had an odd odor when I first unpacked it, but after a couple of days it had dissipated & now I don't notice it. There are 15 long wooden handled brushes plus an ergonomic short handled brush for fine touches. They all come individually packaged in plastic. There is a nice variety of sizes & shapes including round, flat, filbert, wide & fan. The bristles are so soft & are made of fine nylon quality synthetic hair.


After using these brushes several times, my husband has said that he has not had any problem with shedding. He likes the way the brushes feel in his hand & they deposit paint very smoothly. He really likes the internal stand that keeps the paint brushes upright & conveniently in reach. The brushes are very easy to clean & air dry. He loves this set & I think it has such a nice quality look to it.

If you want a beautiful set of artist brushes at a great price, you can purchase this Santa Fe Art Supply Artist Brush Set on Amazon.

#SantaFeArtSupplyArtistBrushSet

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment