Thursday, June 18, 2015

Product Review: Snug Plug 'n Play Kids Headphones #KidsHeadphones


How many toys & devices do you have in your house that make noise?? There are so many things that kids love to work on, listen to & play with that either talk, sing or make multiples beeps, dings & so on. Sometimes it's just too much & they don't even seem to notice that they are driving you crazy! So I've got the perfect solution. These Snug Plug 'n Play Kids Headphones will save your sanity!


These headphones are designed specifically for kids. They come in several bright colors: blue, pink, purple, green, red, black & turquoise. I got the turquoise set & I love the color. The attached cable is almost 4 feet long & the padded earphones are clearly labeled "L" & "R". The headband is adjustable for an additional 1.5" on each side so that it can fit comfortably & snugly on your ears. I wasn't expecting a headphone designed for kids to sound very good but I put the headphones on myself to check them out & was very impressed with the sound!


These headphones are compatible with MP3 players, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, laptops, portable DVD players & just about any other electronic device with a standard headphone jack. At home or in the car, these headphones will allow your children to listen to their favorite music, games or movies but you don't have to!

The Snug Plug n' Play Kids Headphones can be purchased right here on Amazon.

#KidsHeadphones

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment