Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Product Review: Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion #adamia


Do you have dry skin? Or suffer from itching, burning or redness? When your skin is distressed, it is hard to concentrate on everyday life. So let me tell you about Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion.


This healing lotion is made with macadamia oil which is most like your skin's own natural oils. This product is designed to restore the oil & hydration that skin loses with aging. Adamia sources their macadamias from a family-owned macadamia company that is based in Australia, home of the macadamias. Now, I always thought that macadamia trees were native to Hawaii but I have learned that Hawaii imports their macadamias from Australia. It turns out that macadamias are a native Australian rain forest tree.


I've been using this lotion for dry skin relief. When the weather gets warmer, my skin gets drier because I spend more time outdoors & in the sunshine. This lotion is lightweight with no scent. It feels silky smooth as it glides over my skin & it absorbs quickly. It doesn't leave any greasy or sticky feeling, just soft skin. The pump container is a huge 16.9 ounces & since it doesn't take a lot of the lotion to cover my skin it will last for a long time. This product is Made in Australia & is non-allergenic.

You can purchase Adamia Therapeutic Repair Lotion by visiting their website.

#adamia

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment