Thursday, June 4, 2015

Product Review: Moose Bay Rum Shaving Soap #mooseshave


When my husband shaves, he uses whatever shaving cream I got on sale. He doesn't care about the brand or the scent because he says they're pretty much all the same. When I shave my legs, I use whatever body wash I just used in the shower. But then we tried this Moose Bay Rum Shaving Soap & now we both know that what you use on your skin to prep for shaving DOES make a difference!


This wonderfully scented shaving soap comes in a 4 ounce round bar. Bay Rum is a combination of bay leaf & cinnamon spice with a hint of citrusy lime. The label says that the scent is "a cult classic from the days of Old Spice". All I know is that it smells great! Some of the ingredients in this shaving soap are Shea Butter, Bentonite Clay, Wheat Germ Oil & Vitamin E.


This shaving soap makes a nice rich lather which helps the razor slide smoothly across our skin, whether its my legs or his face. It rinses off easily & cleanly to leave our skin feeling soft & smooth with just a hint of that wonderful scent  Neither of us has experienced any red bumps or irritation from using this shaving soap. Since we've been using it, we have completely stopped using anything else for shaving.

If you're still using shaving cream or body wash for shaving, you should do yourself a favor & try this wonderful Moose Bay Rum Shaving Soap. Your skin will thank you! And one of the things that I love most about this product is that it is Handmade in the U.S.A.

You can purchase this product on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WALOO4U/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1433440661&sr=1&keywords=Moose+Bay+Rum+Shaving+Soap

#mooseshave

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment