Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Unboxing....Beauty Joy Box June 2015

This month Beauty Joy went back to their Tiffany-blue box after using a black box last month. But the tissue paper inside is the fleur de lis pattern that I look for every time I open a Beauty Joy box! 




And when I opened the tissue paper, this is what I found:



I was excited to see that little black bag because I love surprises but I was really disappointed that the products were just wrapped in tissue paper with no pretty crinkle paper like last month. It was so pretty & really made the presentation of the products much more special.

This subscription box comes with 1 hand-curated jewelry item, 1 full-size beauty item & 2 - 3 deluxe samples. Here is what came in the box this month:

Silver-Plated Rhinestone Earrings - Beautiful silver-plated lever-back earrings, 
perfect for date night! from Etsy.com/shop/LynJewels $16

Love Alpha 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara Set (full size) $15

Bulgari Perfumed Hair Cream (1.3 fluid ounce) $7.50

Nabi Aloe Lip Gloss in Brown (full size) $5

Femme Couture Get Luminous Bronzer in Sunkissed (full size) $10

The value of the items in this box is $53.50. The cost of this subscription is $15 per month & can be cancelled at any time before you are billed for the following month. Billing is done on the 1st of the month. Shipping is free for the U.S. & $5 for Canada.

So. I really like this box! I wish it had included the sparkly crinkle paper again because to me the presentation is a big part of the fun of subscription boxes. All of the beauty products are new to me. I like the color of the lip gloss & the hair cream smells so good! I'm looking forward to trying the bronzer & the 3D mascara. The earrings almost look like my birthstone which is Aquamarine so I'll have to find an occasion to wear them!

So....I can't wait to see what comes next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment