Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Product Review: AfterLife Furniture Polish & Conditioner #furnitureafterlife


No matter how hard I try, my furniture still manages to get scratches & dings. I've tried a few products that claim to make the wood look like new again. The most recent product I tried must have had a dye in it because it made the wood on one of my side tables darker than it was before I used the product! That is not the case with this AfterLife Furniture Polish & Conditioner.

When I opened the bottle, the first thing that I noticed was the citrus scent that smells like oranges. This furniture polish & conditioner developed its proprietary Summer Citrus scent using the cleaning & restoring powers of all-natural citrus fruits. This product is designed to restore the natural beauty & essential oils that fine wood loses over time while polishing & leaving a protective coat to help repel dust. This is exactly what I need for our bedside tables which are quite old & seem to look worse every year.

I applied the furniture polish & conditioner using a soft rag & rubbed it in the direction of the natural wood grain. The left side of the photo above shows how dry & dull my table looked before I used this product. The right side of the photo shows how much better it looked after. It looks brighter & more conditioned now. I'm very happy with these results & I have used this polish on the other bedside table, both of my side tables in the living room, on my dining room table & chairs & on my piano. Once I started, I just couldn't stop! My wood furniture looks so much nicer & I will definitely continue using this wonderful product.

If you once-beautiful wood furniture could use a bit of TLC, you can purchase a bottle of AfterLife Furniture Polish & Conditioner on Amazon.

#furnitureafterlife

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment