Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Product Review: Bonnie Bear Plush Toy #BabyFirstBonnieBearPlushToy


I had never heard of Baby First TV because it was not around when my boys were little. But I have grandkids now so I've become familiar with Bonnie Bear & her listening game. So getting the chance to have a Bonnie Bear Plush Toy in our home was pretty exciting!


When she arrived, my Mom Mode kicked in & I first checked her out for safety. I was very happy to see that she is very well made with nothing that will come loose to harm or choke your child. I've pulled & tugged on her arms, legs, ears, cute little apron, hair & the little propeller on top of her head. Everything is sewn on tight! Bonnie is 12" tall & totally adorable!


If you haven't seen Baby First TV, it is content for babies & toddlers through television, the internet & mobile apps that is intended to develop skills such as color recognition, counting & vocabulary. Their website is full of videos & games. Bonnie Bear is just one of many characters on Baby First. She & her best friend, Mr. Gramophone, play a listening game. Mr. Gramophone has 3 different sounds that Bonnie listens to, recognizes & then paints the object.

Bonnie is just the right size for little hands to hold & so plush & soft that she is a perfect napping or sleeping companion. She can be easily hand-cleaned.

You can buy a Bonnie Bear Plush Toy for your little ones on Amazon.

#BabyFirstBonnieBearPlushToy

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment