Friday, June 5, 2015

Product Review: KUKPO All-in-One Pizza Cutter #KUKPOPizzaCutter


We love homemade pizza & we usually have Pizza Night at least 2 or 3 times each month. When the hot yummy pizza comes out of the oven, we want to be able to dig right in. But if your pizza cutter is cheap or should have been replaced a long time ago (like ours!), you'll spend too much time trying to cut the pizza instead of eating the pizza! But then we got this KUKPO All-in-One Pizza Cutter & it has really made a difference.


This is a professional-grade pizza cutter with a huge 4" cutting wheel. It has a nice weight in my hand & a handle that is comfortable to grip. This high quality pizza cutter is sharp & makes it a breeze to cut through even deep-dish pizza. It doesn't drag & I don't have to go back & forth over & over again to cut the slices like I did with my old pizza cutter. And the finger guard protects you from any unfortunate accidents. But don't just use this to cut pizza. It can be used to cut garlic bread, flat breads, quesadillas, paninis & just about anything else that needed to be sliced. It is made of Grade A stainless steel so I never have to worry about rust & it's really easy to clean with warm soapy water.

I love the style of this pizza cutter because it matches some of my other kitchen gadgets so it looks good hanging on the rack with the rest of them.

You can purchase a KUKPO All-in-One Pizza Cutter for your kitchen on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/KUKPO-TM-All-In-One-Professional-Stainless/dp/B00WDBQ62A/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#KUKPOPizzaCutter

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment