Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer Review #sunsellaveggiesteamer


We love steamed veggies but I've never owned an actual veggie steamer. I just use my metal colander over a pan of boiling water. But this Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer that I received to review is a real steamer, not just a "make do with what I've got" steamer!


We love steamed veggies. They are our favorites right behind roasted veggies. But when the weather is too hot to turn the oven on to 400 degrees for roasting, then steaming is the way to go. This steamer is really easy to use. It comes all folded up & looks like an upside down bowl. Just pull it open & you're ready to go. It fits inside several different sizes of saucepans that I have. Just put about an inch or so of water in the bottom of the pan. The steamer has 3 legs to hold it up off of the boiling water so that only the steam touches your veggies. When they are done to your liking, use a pot holder or a towel to lift the little ring in the center to pull the steamer out of the pan. It's just that easy!


This veggie steamer is made of stainless steel so it won't rust. It's very easy to clean with warm soapy water & it folds right back up for storage. It takes up very little room in the cabinet. It is sturdy & I've had no problems at all during these weeks that I've been using it. It's a much better option than my old way.

This Stainless Steel Vegetable Steamer can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Sunsella-Stainless-Steel-Vegetable-Steamer/dp/B00KYDZHSI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430945223&sr=8-1&keywords=sunsella+veggie+steamer

sunsellaveggiesteamer

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment