Thursday, June 25, 2015

Product Review: Fresh Richie Body Wipes for Men by Luxury Barber #bodywipes


I almost always have a package of wipes in my bathroom cupboard & I not only use them at home but I take them with me when we got to festivals or flea markets or any other outdoor activity where we get hot & uncomfortable. But until now, the only wipes that we've used are either baby wipes or facial cleansing wipes. Now, I'm okay with these but my husband isn't really thrilled to use products that are designed for babies or women. But now he has these Fresh Richie Body Wipes for Men from Luxury Barber & he is much happier!

These body wipes come in a nice looking black box with the logo on the front. Inside of the box are 10 individually packaged towelettes. This makes it easy to grab a few to put in a gym bag or backpack when you're on the go. There's no reason for not smelling & feeling fresh!

I gave these to my husband to try. He said that they have a very subtle minty scent but that it doesn't leave that scent on his skin. He said they feel cool & refreshing without leaving his skin wet or sticky. These body wipes can be used on any part of his body & are sturdy so they don't tear or fall apart. They are also flushable. He likes these wipes so much that I tried one myself & they are so much better than baby wipes!

These Fresh Richie Body Wipes for Men from Luxury Barber can be purchased on Amazon.

#bodywipes

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment