Friday, June 19, 2015

Greenwald's Cleaning Products Review: Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit #StainRemover Citrus All Purpose Cleaner #CitrusCleaner Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner 6-Pack #glasscleaner


Our weather during the entire month of May was cooler than normal so I had all of our windows open just about every day. But it was also raining & flooding the whole time so it was muggy, humid & muddy too. So nothing feels or smells as clean & fresh as it did when I finished my big Spring Cleaning. But not to worry! I received these amazing cleaning products from Greenwald's to review so everything is fresh & clean once again thanks to these unique cleaners!


The first product that I received is the Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit which comes with a 32-ounce spray bottle & a 6-pack of pre-measured cleaning solution. All you have to do is drop a packet of solution into the bottle & then fill it up with water. After about a minute, shake it up & you're ready to go. That means that you will get 6 32-ounce bottles of Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover! SIX! This is to clean stains on upholstery, cloth, shoes, carpets & rugs. It will eliminate most water-based & oil-based stains. Just remember to test on an inconspicuous spot first to make sure it won't remove the color from your fabric or carpet.

I tried this stain remover on some old stains on one our of chairs & also on some new carpet stains that are probably a result of tracking in mud & dirt after our thunderstorms. I don't know what caused all of the stains so I can't say for sure what the stain remover actually cleaned, but it worked on all of them! The cleaner has a scent but it doesn't linger after the spot has been cleaned & rinsed. And I think that it's really cool that the label on the spray bottle matches the color of the stain remover solution so I'll always remember which one to use.


Then I received the Citrus All Purpose Cleaner which also comes with a 32-ounce spray bottle & a 6-pack of pre-measured cleaning solution. The process is the same as with the Carpet & Fabric cleaner so just drop a packet into the bottle, fill it with water, wait a minute & then shake it up. This cleaner is great to use all over the house! It will clean your floors, countertops, cabinets, bathtub, shower, toilet, sink & any other washable surface.

I have used this cleaner to clean & deodorize my entire bathroom & kitchen. It really makes getting rid of dirt on tile floors really easy & my bathtub is shining. It has a nice orange citrus scent that makes everything smell fresh & clean. This cleaner is orange (just like it smells!) & the label on the spray bottle is too.


I also received the Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner 6-Pack. This is a refill product so I only got the 6-pack of pre-measured solution packets. I had recently purchased a spray bottle when I was going to try a DIY window cleaner so I dropped the cleaner packet in, filled it with water, waited a minute & shook it up. This cleaner will also clean countertops, kitchens & bathrooms as well as glass shower doors, stainless steel & glasses lens. But best of all it will clean your windows!

Because we've had such a LOT of rain & wind for the past month, my windows were dirty. I used this blue glass cleaner on every window in my house plus the windows on my front & back doors. It cleans easily & there are NO streaks! We have also used it on our car windows & headlights. Any glass surface that you have will be clean & beautiful with this product.

After cleaning everything in my house with these cleaning products, I feel so much less stress because everything is clean, deodorized & shiny again.

These Greenwald's cleaning products are all backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee & they are all available on Amazon.

You can purchase the Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover Kit right here.

The Citrus All Purpose Cleaner is here.

And the Glass & Hard Surface Cleaner 6-Pack can be found here.

#StainRemover #CitrusCleaner #glasscleaner

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment