Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Product Review: Lamp Finials (2-Pack) - Contemporary & Stylish #ilikethatlamp


We've been shopping for some new home decor pieces for our living room & our bedroom. We're just looking for small pieces like picture frames, vases & lamps that will change up the look of our home without breaking the bank. I have a tough time choosing lamps because there are so many lamp shades & finials to choose from. So I like that these Lamp Finials (2-Pack) from I Like That Lamp have made one of my choices easier!


Changing the lamp shade & finial on a lamp will change the entire look. I've got a few different shades for my favorite lamps & I've also got several finials for each one. But I've used them all & want something new so I'm happy to have these!


I chose the Antique Brass color because we use this finish a lot around our home. The finials are 2.25" tall & 1" at the widest point. The bottom of the finial is 5/8" wide. They are a nice weight but not so heavy that they won't sit straight on your lamp. I think the color that I chose gives these finals a rustic look. I'm very happy with them & I like that they come in 2-packs so that I can use them for the lamps on my end tables in the living room or on the bedside tables in the bedroom.

These finals come in a choice of three finishes: unfinished nickel, bright gold or antique brass. For an economical way to update your lamps, these are perfect!

You can purchase the Lamp Finials right here on Amazon.

#ilikethatlamp

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment