Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Product Reviews: 20 Bead Assortment #BeadAssortment20 and Celtic Cross Aromatherapy Locket #CelticCrossNecklace


I was so happy to be approved to review two jewelry items from Cornucopia Brands. I received their 20 Bead Assortment & the Celtic Cross Aromatherapy Locket.

Last fall, I started experimenting with making some of my own jewelry. I spent time looking at jewelry-making products online & in some of my local craft stores. I bought a few items & managed to put together a couple of necklaces & bracelets that I am quite proud to wear. It is a lot cheaper than what I can buy in a store & I can customize each piece to look exactly like I want. When my 20 Bead Assortment arrived in my mailbox, I couldn't wait to open the package to look at the beads.

My set came with 6 beautiful glass beads with .925 silver openings & 14 silver spacers. The spacers have intricate designs including flowers, hearts, stars & butterflies. The holes are large so they will be compatible with many brands of bracelets that you may already own. I made my own bracelet with these beads as soon as I opened them & it is lovely! The beads are well-made, sturdy & easy to thread onto my chains. I can mix & match these beads & spacers with others that I already have so I can switch out the look of my jewelry depending on my mood or what I'm wearing. This 20 Bead Assortment is a wonderful addition to my new hobby!

The other jewelry item that I received is this Celtic Cross Aromatherapy Locket. I love using essential oils in my homemade beauty products & in my diffuser but I had never had a diffuser locket until now. When I received the package & opened the box, I was very impressed with the beautiful design on the locket. My family heritage is Irish so I was drawn to this design.

The black cord lets the locket hang just below my collarbone so I can easily breathe the scent of the essential oil all day. I put just a couple of drops on the felt pad & the open design of the locket allows the scent to diffuse. I wish that this had come with a few extra pads so that I can change the scent but it will be easy enough to cut a new felt pad myself. The locket closes with a magnet & I have not had any problems with it staying closed. It doesn't come open while I'm wearing it & I've been wearing it every day since I've had it.

You can purchase these for yourself on Amazon. The 20 Bead Assortment can be found here & the Celtic Cross Aromatherapy Locket can be found here.

#BeadAssortment20 #CelticCrossNecklace

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my based on my personal experience and use of the products.