Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Product Reviews: 20 Bead Assortment #BeadAssortment20 and Celtic Cross Aromatherapy Locket #CelticCrossNecklace


I was so happy to be approved to review two jewelry items from Cornucopia Brands. I received their 20 Bead Assortment & the Celtic Cross Aromatherapy Locket.

Last fall, I started experimenting with making some of my own jewelry. I spent time looking at jewelry-making products online & in some of my local craft stores. I bought a few items & managed to put together a couple of necklaces & bracelets that I am quite proud to wear. It is a lot cheaper than what I can buy in a store & I can customize each piece to look exactly like I want. When my 20 Bead Assortment arrived in my mailbox, I couldn't wait to open the package to look at the beads.

My set came with 6 beautiful glass beads with .925 silver openings & 14 silver spacers. The spacers have intricate designs including flowers, hearts, stars & butterflies. The holes are large so they will be compatible with many brands of bracelets that you may already own. I made my own bracelet with these beads as soon as I opened them & it is lovely! The beads are well-made, sturdy & easy to thread onto my chains. I can mix & match these beads & spacers with others that I already have so I can switch out the look of my jewelry depending on my mood or what I'm wearing. This 20 Bead Assortment is a wonderful addition to my new hobby!

The other jewelry item that I received is this Celtic Cross Aromatherapy Locket. I love using essential oils in my homemade beauty products & in my diffuser but I had never had a diffuser locket until now. When I received the package & opened the box, I was very impressed with the beautiful design on the locket. My family heritage is Irish so I was drawn to this design.

The black cord lets the locket hang just below my collarbone so I can easily breathe the scent of the essential oil all day. I put just a couple of drops on the felt pad & the open design of the locket allows the scent to diffuse. I wish that this had come with a few extra pads so that I can change the scent but it will be easy enough to cut a new felt pad myself. The locket closes with a magnet & I have not had any problems with it staying closed. It doesn't come open while I'm wearing it & I've been wearing it every day since I've had it.

You can purchase these for yourself on Amazon. The 20 Bead Assortment can be found here & the Celtic Cross Aromatherapy Locket can be found here.

#BeadAssortment20 #CelticCrossNecklace

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my based on my personal experience and use of the products.

1 comment:

  1. NTA will conduct JEE Main 2020 in the same fashion as it has conducted the JEE Main 2019. Applicants who are interested to apply for the exam have to fill the JEE Main Application form 2020.But before moving ahead to fill an application form candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. The authority will allow only eligible students to fill the JEE Main 2020 application form.

    ReplyDelete