Monday, June 29, 2015

Unboxing....Birchbox June 2015 #birchbox

Well, shoot. The first thing I did when I was opening the packing for my June Birchbox was scratch the top of the box with my knife. I re-purpose these boxes to use for storage so I guess I'll just cover this one with some pretty paper. Oh, well....I've still got the goodies that were inside!

"Say Yes"....Adventure is a state of mind. It's about exploring the unknown, dreaming beyond the horizon, and letting go of the word "no". What's on your list? Scuba diving with sharks (hey, your backyard counts)? Here's to adventures big and small, near and far!


These are the products that I received this month:

Catherine Malandrino Style de Paris (full-size $65-$110)

Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow (full-size $27)

Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner (full-size $11)


Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect (full-size $32)

Supergoop Everyday SPF 50 With Cellular Response Technology (full-size $19-$48)

Bonus: L. Erickson Grab & Go Ponytail Holder (full-size $18)

These brands are new to me except for Supergoop. But it's a product that I haven't tried before. My favorites in this box are the BB Cream & the ponytail holder.

Birchbox is a monthly subscription box which comes with 5 beauty, grooming and/or lifestyle samples. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. This is a fun way to sample new products!

If you haven't subscribed to Birchbox yet but want to get in on this subscription box, click here.

Until next month....

No comments:

Post a Comment