Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Product Review: AfterLife Carpet Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator #carpetafterlife


We only have carpet in our living room & hallway but plan on replacing it with hardwood floors some time in the next year. But even when we do, we will still have area rugs & throw rugs so we will always need carpet cleaner. We moved into our house 5 years ago & have not had our carpet professionally cleaned during that time so I've spot cleaned here & there with various results. I'm always looking for a better carpet cleaning product so I was happy to get to test this AfterLife Carpet Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator.

This carpet cleaner is specifically formulated to remove not only the stains but also the odors left on your carpet by your fur kids. Because pets tend to "mark" their territory, they will return to the same spot again & again if the odor is not completely removed. That is what this Carpet Stain Remover & Odor Eliminator will do. But it works great on all carpet stains, not just pet stains.

As with any carpet cleaning product, you first need to do a spot test on your carpet in a place that is not noticeable, like a corner behind the furniture or in a closet. I did a spot test on my carpet & none of the color was removed & my carpet was not damaged in any way. So I was ready to test it on some of the old stains that I have tried to remove with other products. After spraying the stains, I waited 15 minutes per the directions on the bottle. I then soaked up the liquid with paper towels & scrubbed the cleaned area with a scrub brush. I must say that I was impressed! My mystery stain was finally gone. I have now used this product on several stains & my carpet is looking good!

This product is non-toxic & safe for your family & your pets. You can purchase this product on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Carpet-Afterlife-Stain-Remover-Eliminator/dp/B00SX4IDZ4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1433361795&sr=8-1&keywords=afterlife+carpet+stain+remover

#carpetafterlife

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment