Thursday, May 14, 2015

Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale (Clear) Review #greatergoods


The bathroom scale that we have is a really really really old scale that I brought home from my Mom's house after she passed. It was the scale that I remember seeing in her bathroom when I was growing up & for some reason I wanted it. It's probably not accurate but it makes me think of her so I use it all the time. But I've always wanted a digital bathroom scale so I was very happy to have the opportunity to review the Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale (Clear) although I was a bit afraid to step on it to see my true & accurate weight!


This digital scale is very sleek & modern with a tempered safety glass platform that is impact resistant. It has a large digital LCD display that is really easy to read with a bright blue back light. It has a very low profile & looks great in our bathroom. It runs on 4 AAA batteries which are included. I know I've said it before but I think it is wonderful when a company includes the batteries needed to operate a product so that it is ready to use as soon as it arrives. 


This scale automatically turns on when you step on it. Up to 8 different people can set up a profile & the scale will match you to your own profile by weight each time you step on it. You can choose between two weight modes. The Traditional Mode will show your weight each time or the Weightless Mode will show the changes in your weight since the last time you weighed. If you want to see your actual weight each time, choose Traditional. If you only want to see how much your have gained or lost since your last time, choose Weightless. This scale will weigh up to 400 pounds. 

You can also sync this digital scale to your smartphone with the free Weight GURUS app that is available in the App Store & on Google Play. You can use the app to set goals, track progress & achieve results. 

I am in love with this scale! It is attractive, accurate & very easy to set up. And I love a company that gives back! Greater Goods mission is "balancing profitability with charity by producing great work to support good works". The company is a proud supporter of Love 146 (End Child Trafficking & Exploitation), The Global Orphan Project, and nowadopt. 

You can purchase this Weight Gurus Digital Bathroom Scale (Clear) on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KSCJV2I/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1431631968&sr=1&keywords=Weight+Gurus+Digital+Bathroom+Scale+%28Clear%29

#greatergoods

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment