Thursday, May 21, 2015

Product Review: Epica Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover #ironingboard12


Ironing is one of my chores that I dread & try to avoid altogether whenever possible. I will toss a wrinkled shirt into the dryer with a damp cloth in an effort to avoid ironing it. But there are times that I have to iron so I want it to be as quick & easy as possible. This Epica Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover helps make this chore less of a chore.


Since I never intended to do a lot of ironing, I have a cheap metal ironing board with a thin cheap cover. As you can see in the photos below, it's almost like ironing right on top of the metal because the cover doesn't have much padding so that probably makes the job harder than it has to be. But take a look at my new ironing board cover. The padding & cover are all one piece so nothing bunches up or slips around while I'm ironing. The elasticized edges fit perfectly over my ironing board & then the  2 velcro straps hold it even tighter.


It's so much easier to iron on this cover because it is silicone coated. The fabrics that I want to iron move around easily on this cover to reposition them as I'm ironing. And because it reflects the heat back up from the iron, I don't have to spend as much time ironing so I'm really happy about that! This cover is made to handle high heat & heavy use. I won't give it much of a workout & I still won't like ironing but so far I am happy that it has turned a dreaded chore into an easier chore.

You can purchase this Epica Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00wkwyhpu

#ironingboard12

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment