Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Crowdtap Sampling: Cottonelle Mega Roll #Cottonelle #Crowdtap

I love Crowdtap Sample opportunities! Today I'm going to tell you about the Cottonelle Mega Roll toilet paper that I received to sample & share.


We are longtime Cottonelle users here at our house. I've tried other brands but have never found anything that is as soft & comfortable to use as Cottonelle. Sometimes when there is a great sale & I've got a coupon to make the deal even better I will try another brand, but we always come back to Cottonelle. I haven't bought anything other than Cottonelle in at least the past two years!


These Mega Rolls are new to me & I don't think I've seen them in my stores yet. I buy the Double Rolls because 12 of them are equal to 24 of the regular rolls, but 12 of the Mega Rolls are equal to 48 regular rolls! That's a lot of toilet paper in one package! So I will not only save money by purchasing the mega rolls but I'll also save time because I won't be shopping for toilet paper so often. And any time saved running errands & doing household chores means more time to spend doing the things that I love with the people that I love!

#Cottonelle #Crowdtap #FreeSample #SizeMatters #MegaRoll #LoveCrowdtap #UnboxMe

I received this product from Cottonelle and Crowdtap for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment