Thursday, May 14, 2015

Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-Tool Pocket Knife Review #PowerTek


My husband loves these multi-tool gadgets so I was really happy to have the opportunity to get this Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-Tool Pocket Knife to review because I knew he would love it.


The Fire Talon comes in a nylon sheath with a snap closure & a belt loop on the back so that it can always be handy & accessible. The multi-tool is made of black oxide stainless steel with rubber inserts on the handle which not only makes it comfortable to grip but also ensures that it will not slip from your hand while in use. It has a nice weight in my hand. I did have a bit of trouble getting everything to open but my husband had no trouble at all. So if you have smaller hands it may be more difficult to use this.


This multi-tool is loaded with handy tools. It has spring-loaded pliers, a 3" self-locking blade, both Phillips & flathead screwdrivers, a can opener, wire cutters, scissors & two LED flashlights. This is the first multi-tool that we have owned that comes with flashlights! One of them is on the end near the blade & the other is on the end with the pliers. Between my husband & myself, we have tested & used each of the tools. My husband said that he mostly uses the pliers & the knife but really likes the LED lights that are a big help if you need to work in the dark or in a small space that doesn't have good light. I've tried out the screwdrivers, the can opener & the scissors. The scissors are the only part of this multi-tool that didn't work for me. They don't cut well & they get stuck in the wrong position. Other than that, we really like this product.

This is handy to keep in your vehicle or your toolbox, to take with you on camping, hunting or fishing trips, to drop in your backpack when you go hiking or just at home.

The Power Tek Fire Talon Multi-Tool Pocket Knife has a 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects & can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Multi-tool-Pocket-Built--Flashlights/dp/B00IGGW5UI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431629234&sr=8-1&keywords=Power+Tek+Fire+Talon+Multi-tool+Pocket+Knife

#PowerTek

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment