Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Unboxing....Birchbox May 2015 #birchbox

My May Birchbox arrived a couple of weeks ago so I'm really late getting this unboxed. I'm not really excited about the design of the box this month but I like the color & I save all of the boxes to repurpose for storage. So let's take a look at what I got this month!


This "Elevate Everyday" box is curated by Emily Schuman of Cupcakes & Cashmere. On top of every box is the information card with details of the products in the box.

I like that Birchbox puts a couple of the products each month inside of the smaller box like the orange one above. It makes it more of a surprise when I open it!

So. Here are the products that I received this month:

Beauty Protector Beauty Cream Body Lotion (full-size $15.95)

Coastal Scents Revealed Eye Shadow Palette Sampler in Desert Bloom (full-size $20)

Living Proof Restore Instant Repair (full-size $29) plus samples of Shampoo & Conditioner

Marcelle Hydra-C 24H Energizing Hydrating Gel (full-size $24)

Raw Spirit Fragrances Desert Blush (full-size $40 - $90)

I'm excited to try all of these products. The only one of these brands that I've tried before is Living Proof but I tried a dry shampoo, so these products are new to me. The eye shadow is what I like the most but the perfume sample smells really really good so I'll use it soon.

If you haven't subscribed to Birchbox yet but want to get in on this fun subscription box, click here.

Until next month....

No comments:

Post a Comment