Monday, May 18, 2015

Sentey Brio Power Bank Portable Charger Review

Let me tell you about another product that I received to review from Sentey. This one is their Brio Power Bank Portable Charger.

This is a lipstick-size portable charger that is compatible with just about any device that you own. It is very lightweight & easy to carry in my purse or jacket pocket when we're away from home so that we never go without power.


This portable charger came fully charged so it was ready to go as soon as I received it. I got the black charger & I like the design as well as the fact that it is a matte finish so it doesn't show signs of wear. It comes with a 6" USB cable or you can use one that you already have. It also comes with a black drawstring storage/travel bag. It's very handy for when we travel because the cable is always in the bag with the charger & I don't have to search for it in our luggage.

Everyone can always use a portable charger or two around the house with all of the devices that we have these days & this is a good one to keep on hand. You can purchase the Sentey Brio Power Bank Portable Charger on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Lipstick-sized-Flashlight-Compatibility-Thunderbolt-Incredible/dp/B00OHWX2ZW/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment