Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Product Reviews: 4-Port USB Wall Charger + 5-Port USB Desktop Charger #PortUSBWallCharge #WC5P40W5PortUSB


Electric outlets are a precious commodity in our house. It was built in 1955 when there was not such a need for multiple outlets in each room. If we acquire a new gadget that needs to be plugged in, chances are that we have to unplug something else to make room for it. So these chargers that I received to review are such a big help to us.


The 4-Port USB Wall Charger with SmartLiz Technology plugs directly into the outlet. It has a blue LED power indicator & has 2 universal ports + 2 super charger ports. I plugged it in (don't judge my wall outlet that has no cover, we're getting ready to paint) & was able to charge my tablet, bluetooth speaker, phone & a portable charger simultaneously. I keep this wall charger near my laptop when I'm working so that I can quickly & conveniently keep all of my devices charged & handy. The AC prongs flip down so that it easy to pack so you can take it with you when you travel. 


I also received the 5-Port USB High Speed Desktop Charger. This product plugs into the electric outlet with a detachable power cord & also has a blue LED power indicator so that you know it is plugged in & charging. I can charge the same devices that I charged with the 4-Port charger plus a portable power bank. This charger will accommodate up to 2.4 amps per port. We keep this charger in the bedroom on a nightstand so that we can charge devices overnight & unplug them first thing every morning.


Both of these chargers have SmartLiz Technology which "detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed" so that you can charge any combination of devices. They are both guaranteed to be safe & are made with UL certified designs, industry grade materials & premium circuitry to ensure superior performance & reliability. And they both come with an 18-month Warranty.

You can purchase both of these space-saving chargers on Amazon.

4-Port USB Wall Charger with SmartLizTechnology: http://www.amazon.com/Port-Wall-Charger-SmartLiz-Technology/dp/B00R6MJ9S4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432132046&sr=8-1&keywords=4+Port+USB+Wall+Charger+with+SmartLiz+Technology

5-Port USB High Speed Desktop Charger: http://www.amazon.com/Liztek-WC5P40W-SmartLiz-Technology-Motorola/dp/B00R6MJ7UO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1432132168&sr=8-1&keywords=5+Port+USB+High+Speed+Desktop+Charger+Liztek

#PortUSBWallCharge #WC5P40W5PortUSB

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment