Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum 5% Review #NiacinamideVitaminB3


I have recently been using a new skincare product from Complete Skin Solutions. It really is a complete anti-aging solution contained in just one bottle!


This Niacinamide Pure Vitamin B3 Serum 5% comes in a 1 ounce pump container. Vitamin B3 helps prevent signs of premature aging, boosts skin elasticity, fades age spots & discoloration, smoothes wrinkles & even helps fight acne. It is made with a lot of my favorite oils, including Rosehip Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil & Jojoba Oil.


A little bit of this serum goes a long way. It only takes 1 pump of this product to cover my face & neck areas. It is a white serum that has a very subtle scent that is not noticeable once it has absorbed into my skin. It absorbs quickly & leaves my skin feeling soft without any sticky or greasy feeling. It feels slightly cooling as it dries. I have somewhat sensitive combination skin but have not had any redness or irritation from using this serum. All I have is softer skin! My skin feels hydrated & brighter since I've been using this product twice each day. With continued use, I hope to see some fading of a birthmark that I don't like.

This skin care serum is manufactured in an FDA-Registered laboratory under FDA guidelines. It is cruelty-free & contains no parabens. It is made in the U.S.A.!

You can purchase this serum on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Niacinamide-Professional-Skin-Complete-Solutions/dp/B00TWUSUJM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

NiacinamideVitaminB3

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment