Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sentey Kairos Pro Extra Thick Mousepad

Once I knew that I would be receiving this Kairos Pro Extra Thick Mousepad from Sentey to test & review, I started checking out the mousepads that are on the market these days. It's been a while since I bought a mousepad because I don't use a mouse with my laptop or my tablet. The old ones that I still have are quite small but I've seen that there is a lot of competition out there when it comes to high quality mousepads, especially those used for gaming.


When this mousepad arrived, I was quite impressed with the packaging. The black & red fitted box that it comes in is very nice & the inside is padded. It would be nice to give as a gift without even having to wrap it! The mousepad is 12.25" by 10" & is a bit large for my desk. It is advertised as "extra thick" but is only 1/4" thick while my really  old mousepads are a lot thicker than that so I guess that show show out of the loop I am when it comes to mousepads.


This is a very lightweight mousepad with a hard plastic PVC top & rubber non-slip base. My mouse really does zip right across it without any friction at all. The mousepad stays in place while I'm using it & is plenty big for a lot of mouse movement. I haven't experienced any problems with this mousepad so far but I did notice that the edges are not sealed so I hope that the plastic top never comes loose from the pad.

I don't use a mousepad very often & it is taking some getting used to for me to use one again so I'll probably pass this on to my sons or grandkids who can use it for gaming. I've checked the prices of gaming mousepads online & found that this one is really reasonably priced so it's a good value for your money.

You can purchase a Kairos Pro Extra Thick Mousepad on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IXQGSCW/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1431459832&sr=1&keywords=Sentey+Kairos+mousepad

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment