Thursday, May 7, 2015

Sentey CURVE On-Ear Headphones Review

It's been such a long time since I've had a pair of actual headphones. We've got a lot of ear buds somewhere in the house, but no headphones that you actually wear on your head. And since the Sentey Curve On-Ear Headphones are advertised as "headphones for kids", I honestly wasn't expecting very good sound quality.


When the headphones arrived, I unpacked them so I could try them out. They are very lightweight & comfortable to wear. They are for kids so I didn't expect them to fit on my head but when I extend the ear pads they fit me perfectly. The headset is padded & the ear pads are soft. The 3.5mm audio cable is braided & is sturdy yet flexible. It even has a gold-plated plug!


The in-line microphone works really well when I'm using these headphones to listen to music on my Samsung tablet. If you use them with your smartphone, you can press the button to answer calls & play/pause a song if your device supports in-line control with music. I haven't tried this with our phone yet because I usually just listen on my tablet or laptop. The sound quality is just fine for me. The headphones don't keep all of the outside noise out, but it's not distracting me from the music when I'm listening.

These are a nice comfortable pair of headphones & the price is right! You can purchase them on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Headphones-Includes-Microphone-Controls-Headphone/dp/B00RPHPQUU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment