Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Grilluminator BBQ Grill Light Review #grilluminator


We use our backyard grill a lot! We even use it for our Thanksgiving turkey. And now that the weather is so nice, we'll be using it a lot more. Sometimes we don't get started as early as we would like so my husband ends up in the backyard with a flashlight to finish our meal. So when I told him that we would be testing & reviewing this Grillumintor BBQ Grill Light, he was happy to try it.


This grill light is very easy to set up & very easy to use. It comes with the 3 AA batteries needed for it to work which is a big plus in my book. When a company provides everything you need to use their product straight out of the box, I really appreciate that. You just need a tiny screwdriver to take the battery cover off so you can install the batteries. Now you're ready to use your new grill light.


This grill light can easily be attached to so many different things & be used so many different ways, not just for grilling. We do use it on the handle of our grill when we need it, but we've also attached it to the pipes under the sink when we had a plumbing problem that needed to be fixed. My husband has used it in his backyard work shed when he needs more direct light than the overhead fixture provides. I even used it to find our flashlights when we lost power during a storm a couple of weeks ago. So don't think this is a single-use product because you'll be surprised how much you use it!

We'll definitely be taking this durable grill light with us on camping trips this season. It will come in handy in so many ways. And it is weather resistant so we won't have to worry if we get caught in the rain while we're camping.

You can get one of these Grilluminator BBQ Grill Lights for yourself right here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Grill-Light-BBQ-Accessory-Illuminates/dp/B00HRM81XM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430947162&sr=8-1&keywords=Grilluminator+BBQ+Grill+Light

#grilluminator

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment