Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Bright Vibrant Colors Chalk Markers by Colore #chalkmarkers

I had so much fun using the White Chalk Markers from Colore so I was really happy to receive this 8-Pack Bright Vibrant Colors Chalk Markers by Colore. I have used the white markers so much & having these cool colors is great!


This set of markers has 8 awesome colors & comes in a silicone pen holder. They work just the same as the white chalk markers so you just press the tip to release the pressure, give them a few quick shakes & get creative! Like the other chalk markers, these are not to be used on a regular chalkboard but can be used on any non-porous surface like windows, mirrors, whiteboards, chalkboard labels & so much more.


I use these mostly on my chalkboard labels in the kitchen. It's fun to use colors sometimes instead of just white. But I also use them on my whiteboards. I have one in the kitchen for shopping lists & I have it color-coded for grocery or other stores. I have another whiteboard for my product reviews which I have color-coded by due dates. I love using these markers & it makes mundane chores a lot more fun!

These markers also have dual tips. Just pull the tip out & turn it around to choose from chisel tip or bullet tip. These markers write smoothly without running & can be wiped clean with a damp rag. No fuss, no muss, no chalk dust!

So show your creative side with these cool Vibrant Colors Chalk Markers. They can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Chalk-Markers-Colore-Bullet-Vibrant/dp/B00PJEY0MG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430923449&sr=8-1&keywords=Vibrant+Colors+Chalk+Markers+by+Colore

#chalkmarkers

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.
Reference ID pm26405399c51ad7b13b504e74eb7c696c

No comments:

Post a Comment