Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sentey FLOW Kids On-Ear Headphones Headset


I haven't used headphones in a lot of years & now this is the second set sent to me by Sentey to test & review. This time it is their FLOW Kids On-Ear Headphones Headset.


This blue & white headset is a simple sleek design & comes packaged with a detachable 3.5mm audio cable with an in-line control & omnidirectional microphone. If you use the headset with your smartphone & it supports in-line control, just press the button to to answer a call as well as pause your song. I don't use mine with my phone so I haven't tested this feature.


These headphones are made for kids so I have to adjust both sides so they will fit my head. The ear pads are comfortable to wear but the headset has thin padding so it hurts my head after wearing them for a while. The sound quality is better than I had expected. They don't keep me from hearing outside noises but it's not too bad so I'm happy with these headphones. They fold for storage & can easily be carried in your backpack or travel bag so you can listen to music wherever you go. But they will definitely be more comfortable for a child so I'll probably hand these off to my grandkids to use.

You can purchase this FLOW Kids On-Ear Headphones Headset on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Headphones-Headphone-Detachable-Microphone-Controller/dp/B00NWXPCPA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1431455749&sr=8-2&keywords=Sentey+Flow+Headphones

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment