Friday, May 1, 2015

Kuuk Magnetic Shatterproof Outdoor Wine Glass Review #OutdoorWineGlass


Now that warmer weather has finally arrived, we are spending a lot more time outdoors. When we take drinks outdoors, we usually just use the plastic cups that we collect from festivals that we attend each year. But then I received this Magnetic Shatterproof Outdoor Wine Glass to review.


This is a shatterproof polycarbonate wine glass. It is 2 pieces, the stem & the cup, plus a storage bag which helps me keep the pieces together in my cabinet. There is a small magnet at the tip of the stem which attaches to the base of the cup to hold the pieces together to form the wine glass. And when you want to store it, place the cup upside down on the stem & the magnet holds it in place. When the wine glass is assembled, it is 7.5" tall. The wine glass that I received has a black stem but the box shows choices for additional colors: white, red, green, gold, silver & transparent.


This is the perfect wine glass to use when we are enjoying a glass of wine in the backyard but we will also take it when we go camping, on a picnic, to a festival or any other outdoor venue. And it really is shatterproof. I have purposely dropped both pieces on a ceramic floor, a linoleum floor, our concrete driveway & the brick stepping stones in our backyard. There is not even a scratch on either piece!

This wine glass is BPA-free & dishwasher safe, but I have only hand-washed it with warm soapy water. I only run my dishwasher a couple of times each week & I use this glass more often than that!

You can purchase the Kuuk Magnetic Shatterproof Outdoor Wine Glass on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Kuuk-Magnetic-Shatterproof-Outdoor-Glass/dp/B00S6HMPHA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430489575&sr=8-1&keywords=Magnetic+Shatterproof+Outdoor+Wine+Glass

#OutdoorWineGlass

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment