Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Product Review: Expandable Bamboo Storage Tray #FulmarBambootray


The drawers in my kitchen where I store utensils & silverware are pretty much a mess. In the drawer where I store my silverware, I do have one of those plastic organizer trays but there is nothing attractive about it. But since it is stored in a drawer & the drawer is always closed, I haven't really thought much about replacing it. But then....this Expandable Bamboo Storage Tray from Fulmar came into my life!


First, let me tell you that this tray is beautiful! It's made of natural & eco-friendly bamboo. It is also HUGE! It is 18 5/8" by 16 1/8" x 2" with 6 silverware compartments & a knife block. But then it expands another 3" on each side with long compartments for kitchen utensils. It has rubber pads on the bottom at all four corners so that the tray won't slip & slide around in the drawer. It is very sturdy & the expanding sides slide out easily. 


This storage tray looks so modern & sleek that it really shouldn't be hidden away in a drawer! I tried it first with my silverware but I really love using it to better organize my kitchen utensil drawer. I love organizers but this has got to be my favorite. And the fact that it is made with a self-generating natural resource makes it even better! I'm all for anything that will help make my environment more "green".

You can purchase this beautiful Expandable Bamboo Storage Tray on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RWC25FC/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1432057855&sr=1&keywords=Expandable+Bamboo+storage+tray

#FulmarBambootray

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment