Saturday, May 2, 2015

Professional Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum by Radha Beauty Review


I've had the opportunity to review several products from Radha Beauty. This company is one of my favorite skincare brands & I have come to trust their products. Today I'm going to tell you about their Professional Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum.


When you get any skincare product, the first thing that you notice is the packaging. I love the Radha Beauty packaging in the sleek silver & black pump container. Then I check out the ingredients list to see what I'm putting on my skin. It contains 20% Vitamin C, 2.5% Retinol, 5% Hyaluronic Acid, 2% Salicylic Acid, 3.5% Niacinamide as well as Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil & Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.


This is a serum so it pumps out as a fairly thin liquid. It has an herbal scent which must be from all of the wonderful essential oils & has an underlying floral fragrance. I have somewhat sensitive skin but did not experience any redness or irritation from using this serum. I also have combination skin so I was a bit leery to use it on my oily T-zone, but when I did I discovered that it absorbed nicely just as it did on the other parts of my face. This serum leaves my skin feeling soft & smooth. I haven't been using it long enough to see drastic results yet, but I feel that my skin tone is better. I did use it when I expected my monthly skin breakout & it cleared nicely. I've been using it at least once each day & will continue.

This product does not contain any fillers or harmful fragrances, dyes or parabens. It is cruelty-free & manufactured in an FDA-Approved facility in the US. It is also backed by a Lifetime Money-Back Guarantee.

You can purchase this Professional Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Aging-Clearing-serum-treatment-blemished/dp/B00T9QNPVW/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment