Monday, May 11, 2015

#1 Unbreakable Flexible Silicone Wine Glasses Review #bacchusbreak


It's the time of year when we spend a lot of time outdoors. We love camping, going on picnics at the park or the lake & just hanging out in the backyard. And we love to sit & enjoy a nice glass of wine or beer in the warm weather. So let me tell you about these unbreakable glasses that I received to review. They are the #1 Unbreakable Flexible Silicone Wine Glasses from Bacchus Break.


One of my favorite things about this product is the company logo: "Because drunk people drop shit"! I love that! I think it's great marketing. Because it's true! And these Flexible Silicone Wine Glasses may get dropped but they won't get broken.


These silicone wine glasses are portable, durable & just plain fun to use! We use them at home when we're cooking out in the backyard or just hanging out enjoying the weather. They can easily be tossed in with your picnic supplies when you head out to the park or the lake, take them with you when you go camping or fishing, to the pool or anywhere else that you just really don't want to use glass.

These flexible squishy silicone glasses are made of food-grade silicone which is odorless, non-porous & tasteless. They are also dishwasher safe but I just wash mine with warm soapy water & we're ready to use them again.

A set of Unbreakable Flexible Silicone Wine Glasses would make a great gift for Father's Day, a great housewarming gift or take them as a hostess gift to your next backyard barbecue party.

You can buy them on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Unbreakable-Flexible-SILICONE-Reusable-Stemless/dp/B00XCUL6G2/ref=sr_1_1?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1431380021&sr=1-1

#bacchusbreak

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment