Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Sentey B-Trek S2 Black Bluetooth Speaker

I'm reviewing another product that I received from Sentey. This one is their B-Trek S2 Bluetooth Speaker. I've never used a bluetooth speaker before so I wasn't really sure what to expect.



When I took the speaker out of the box the first thing that I thought was "how cute!". It looks just like a little bitty speaker. But how good will the sound be coming from something that small? Actually, pretty good! It quickly synced to my Samsung Tablet with no problems & it already had a charge because I started listening to it immediately. I really was surprised that the sound is good & is more than loud enough for me.


In the box are the speaker, a 3.5mm audio cable, a microUSB cable that is used for charging as well as the internal antenna for FM radio reception, a wrist strap & a User Manual. After using the speaker for several hours the first time I tried it, I let it charge overnight & it was ready to go again the next morning. It is advertised to have up to 6 hours of battery on a single charge. I can't say whether it does or not because I've never listened to it for 6 hours straight. And when I listen to it off & on, I can't remember how long it was to see if it added up to 6 hours or not.

The only downside to this cute little speaker is that the sound quality is not great. But I didn't really even expect it to be as good as it is so I'm more than happy with this little guy. If I want great sound quality, I'll listen to our home stereo system. This is what I'll take with me when I'm at the park or camping or at the lake. It will give me good sounds to listen to & that's all I want.

My B-Trek S2 Bluetooth Speaker is black but it also comes in blue, pink, purple, red & white so there is one for everyone! You can purchase one for yourself on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Bluetooth-Speaker-B-trek-Built-Speakerphone/dp/B00LQ9DY8Y/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment