Thursday, May 21, 2015

Product Review: Reusable Tote Bag #GroceryToteBag


I love tote bags! Some women love clothes, a lot of women love shoes, but I have a weakness for tote bags. I've got all kinds of bags in different sizes made of different materials in a variety of colors & patterns. Whatever I'm doing, I've got a bag that fits the bill. And now I have this Reusable Tote Bag to add to my collection.


The bag that I received is red but it is also available in blue and in black. This roomy tote is 14"  x 16" x 4". The top zips closed & it has a front pocket with a velcro closure. The stitching is straight & even with no gaps or spaces. The straps are attached with reinforced stitching & are sturdy. The bottom sits flat so it is easy to pack the bag with whatever you will be carrying.


This handy tote bag is perfect for a quick grocery shopping trip. I can take my grocery ad, coupons & list in the front pocket & then the bag doubles as my shopping cart plus my carry-home bag. And it is much sturdier than those reusable bags that the grocery store sells. This bag is great when we're going to be out all day at a festival or a farmers market. I can carry my essentials & have a way to carry any purchases that we make during the day. It is good for a trip to the park, a driving trip or a picnic. There are so many times that this tote bag will come in handy & I've used it a lot since I've had it.

Reusable bags are a great way to be more environmentally responsible. You can purchase this Reusable Tote Bag on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Shopping-Tote-Front-Pocket-Sacko/dp/B00W5UVNR2/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#GroceryToteBag

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment