Friday, May 22, 2015

Product Review: Organic Apricot Oil #RenewalizeApricotOil


I've tried a few different carrier oils, but this is my first experience with Organic Apricot Oil.


This product is 100% Pure Organic Apricot Oil from Renewalize. According to the label, Apricot Kernel Oil is cold-pressed from the dried seeds of the fruit of the apricot tree, is rich in the essential fatty acid GLA & is high in Vitamins A & E. This oil comes in a large 4-ounce dark brown bottle to protect the oil from UV rays & it has a glass dropper to help dispense just the right amount. It is a pale yellow color with a very subtle nutty scent.


This oil can be used in a variety of ways. I especially like to use it to moisturize my skin. It is a lightweight non-greasy oil & absorbs into my skin quickly without any oily feeling. I use it after a shower & after I shave to hold in moisture & hydrate my skin. I also massage it around my cuticles & on my hands to keep them soft. This oil can be used instead of your normal hot oil treatment for your hair. Just massage some onto your scalp & onto the ends of your hair & leave it for a few minutes. Then just shampoo & condition as you normally would. It leaves my color-treated hair feeling soft with no tangles. And since this oil has almost no scent, it is perfect for adding your favorite essential oil fragrance to use it as a massage oil.

This oil is USDA Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International, a leading accredited certifying agency that ensures that this product meets the strict USDA guidelines for organic products.

This Organic Apricot Oil can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PM5LPJS/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1432309508&sr=1&keywords=Organic+Apricot+Oil

#RenewalizeApricotOil

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment