Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Makeup Blender Latex Free Foundation Sponge Review #bbloggers


Back when I first started wearing makeup, we didn't have any special applicators. We just used our fingers or makeup brushes. Then came those wedge-shaped sponges that were in a square & you pulled them apart to use one. Now these beauty blenders are all the rage. I really didn't see what the big deal was because it just seemed like a bigger version of those little wedges. But then I got this Makeup Blender Latex Free Foundation Sponge to review & now I see what everyone is talking about.


This gourd-shaped pink sponge is so easy to use. Just wet the sponge & squeeze out the excess water. Then use the pointed end to blend around your nose & eye areas. Use the rounded end to smooth your foundation on your face, chin & forehead. The little indention in the middle of the sponge makes it easy to grip & easy to control. I like the way it works & the way my makeup looks when I use this sponge to smooth & blend. I've never been a real fan of makeup brushes so this sponge is what I will be using.

You can purchase this Foundation Sponge on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Flawless-Blender-Sponge-Blending-Foundation/dp/B00GJQN5HE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#bbloggers

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment