Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Francois et Mimi Multi-Compartment Bento Box Review #AmazonReview


There are so many times that we need to take snacks or a lunch when we are away from home. Sometimes I just put snacks in baggies & drop them in my purse or backpack but they risk getting squashed. Sometimes we pack a lunch in an insulated cooler but it takes up too much room & is not compact enough. This Multi-Compartment Bento Box from Francois et Mimi solves both of these problems.


This is the first time that I have owned a Bento Box. I've seen them & thought that they are a really good idea because of the compartments. I got the Dark Blue Bento Box & I really like it. It comes in an insulated blue & gray zippered bag that will keep food cold or warm. The bag is stain & odor resistant. It is also easy to wipe clean with just a wet cloth.


When you take the plastic top off of the Bento Box, there is a set of plastic utensils; knife, fork & spoon. There are 3 stackable compartments that fit together with no gaps & the plastic lids seal tightly with no leaks. Everything is held in place with an elastic band. This box is made of BPA-free plastic & FDA Approved food grade materials. It is microwave, freezer & dishwasher safe. Just don't put the lids in the microwave or the dishwasher. I've only washed mine with warm soapy water so far & have not used it in either the freezer or the microwave.

This Bento Box is compact, portable & convenient. The compartments keep your snacks & food separate, doesn't allow any liquids to leak onto other food & keeps your food either warm or cold until you are ready to eat. It's so handy to drop into a backpack when we go to a festival or just on a long drive. And it's really cute too!

You can purchase a Multi-Compartment Bento Box in White, Blue, Green, Orange or Dark Blue on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Francois-Mimi-Multi-Compartment-Stackable-Bento/dp/B00VDFY0ES/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#AmazonReview

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment