Friday, May 29, 2015

Product Review: Danish Dough Whisk by Simple Kitchen Products #doughwhisk


I love to bake! I definitely have a sweet tooth & we almost always have some sort of bread, cookies, cake, brownies or muffins in the kitchen. I have a lot of kitchen gadgets that help me when I'm cooking or baking but I've never had anything like this Danish Dough Whisk.


I have several regular whisks & the main thing that I don't like about them is that when I'm adding chocolate chips, nuts or fruits to my dough, they get stuck inside the whisk. I have not had that problem since I got this cool Danish Dough Whisk. As you can see, it doesn't have a bunch of thin wires placed very close together like a regular whisk. This stainless steel whisk has a very unique design that mixes everything together easily but nothing gets trapped. This sturdy whisk has a 9.5" wooden handle & is much easier to hold than those thin wire whisk handles. And unlike those wimpy whisks, this one holds up to heavier doughs like breads & pizza crust. And it is so easy to clean. Just wash it in warm soapy water & let it dry in the dish drainer. Since I've had this whisk, I haven't used any others. In fact, my old ones went straight into my "donate" box & found a home somewhere else!


This is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets & I think you'll like it too! You can purchase your Danish Dough Whisk on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Danish-Dough-Stainless-Wooden-Handle/dp/B00NS4B2DE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1432924027&sr=8-5&keywords=danish+dough+whisk

#doughwhisk

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment