Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Product Review: Eco-Friendly BPA Free Sports Water Bottle #Mindbody


One of the easiest things that I do to try to stay healthy is drinking water every day. I try to drink at least 64 ounces or more daily. When I'm at home, it's easy to do because I just get water from the tap on the fridge. When I'm away from home I usually take a few disposable plastic bottles with me. I always try to remember to bring them home & use them again, but they usually end up in the recycling bin. So I really like these Eco-Friendly BPA Free Sports Water Bottles from MindBody that I received to test & review.


I know that there are reusable water bottles because I've owned a few. A couple were hard plastic & they eventually cracked so they were no longer usable & the other was "shatterproof" glass that broke. But I had no idea that there are reusable water bottles that I can roll right up & put in my jacket pocket or backpack once they are empty! These are the coolest water bottles I've ever seen!


When the package arrived, the bottles were rolled up & held in place with a plastic loop that is attached to the bottle. As soon as I took the top off, the bottle expanded & filled itself with air which made it really easy to fill with water. The bottle caps flip up for drinking & screw off for filling. These bottles hold 20 ounces of liquid so by just drinking both of them I'm over halfway to my daily quota of water. And the carabiner clip makes it easy to attach them to a belt loop or backpack when we go camping, hiking or just walking on our local walking trails.

I love the pink color! It also helps me keep these bottles for myself....hubby doesn't want to use pink products! These bottles are made of FDA Approved food grade silicone & are BPA Free. They are dishwasher, microwave & freezer safe. They are portable, foldable & I have not had a problem with either of them leaking. And they definitely won't break!

You can purchase these Eco-Friendly BPA Free Sports Water Bottles in sets of 2 blue, 2 pink or a set with one of each color on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Eco-friendly-Foldable-Collapsible-Silicone-Sports/dp/B00U89JNII/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#Mindbody

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment