Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Unboxing....Ipsy Glam Bag May 2015 #mayglambag #ipsy

My May Glam Bag arrived a couple of weeks ago. I got busy & set the bag aside after it arrived so I finally took time last weekend to open it & check out what I got.


This month the theme is Hey Jetsetter. "Buckle up, buttercup. We'll bring the beauty essentials and you bring the flair. Celeb status or not, we're flying first class to fabulous, and the sky's the limit. Jetlag is for amateurs."


So. This is what came in my Ipsy Glam Bag this month:

Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray & 
IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream with SPF 50+.

Pixi by Petra Beauty Bronzer & Luxie Beauty Tapered Blending Eye Brush.

Urban Decay  Ozone 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil with 2 samples of 
Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Failbait & Bittersweet.

I'm excited to try all of these products & the eye brush. I've tried Pixi by Petra before but it was eye shadow & I've tried Urban Decay but it was mascara so these are new to me. And I love the cute little makeup bag with the satiny pink insides.

Ipsy is a monthly subscription box which comes with full-size or deluxe-sized products plus a makeup bag. The cost is $10 each month with free shipping to the US & Canada. It is delivered via USPS. I think it's well worth the money that I spend & a great way to try new products & add to your makeup collection. Ipsy sends out multiple variations of each Glam Bag so my review is the products that I received. Yours could be different & I love seeing what everyone else gets in their bag.

So. That's my Glam Bag. What did you get in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment