Tuesday, May 12, 2015

For the Wine Lover! A Wine Chiller plus a Wine Aerator by Bar Brat Review #winechiller #BratBratWineAerator


Every time we go to the liquor store or the wine shop, we take a walk down the aisle where they display all of the newest gadgets & accessories. I've seen several different versions of all types of bar products but was skeptical that they really worked so we've never purchased any of them. So I was happy to get to review the Wine Chiller and Wine Aerator from Bar Brat so that I can see for myself how these products really work.


First, the Wine Chiller. I'm not a big wine drinker & hubby drinks red wine which he tells me is NEVER chilled. So I went looking for some kind of white wine that I might like so that I could test this wine chiller. It is a 304 stainless steel rod that you pop into the freezer for maybe an hour & then screw it onto the gravity lid & drop it into your wine bottle. It will chill the wine from the inside instead of having to use an ice bucket. If the wine is already chilled, it will continue to keep it cold. And the black gravity lid keeps the wine from dripping when you pour it into the glass. It automatically opens & aerates the wine as you pour. Now I don't think that the wine that I chose needs to be aerated, but it makes it easy to pour & looks cool too.


Next we tried the Wine Aerator. This is an instant wine aerator that you use instead of waiting for your wine to breathe. All you have to do is insert the wine aerator into the wine bottle & pour. It has a dual chamber that aerates the wine directly from the bottom. The rubber seal holds the aerator tight inside the bottle while still being easy to insert & remove. I'm not a red wine drinker so I honestly couldn't tell the difference in the wine that was poured straight from the bottle & the wine that was poured through the aerator. My husband then tried both glasses & he was able to tell a bit of difference. We don't buy really expensive wine so this little gadget will help our moderately priced wine taste better.


Both of these products are a nice addition to our wine cabinet. They would make a nice gift for the wine lover in your life, a nice hostess gift or a great gift for Father's Day. You can buy both of them on Amazon.

Wine Chiller by Bar Brat: http://www.amazon.com/Chiller-Aerator-Pourer-Bar-Brat/dp/B00TE6ISQY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431447076&sr=8-1&keywords=Wine+Chiller+by+Bar+Brat

Wine Aerator by Bar Brat: http://www.amazon.com/Wine-Aerator-Pourer-Bar-Brat/dp/B00TJ1S0QM/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8

#winechiller #BratBratWineAerator

I received these products for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment