Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Product Review: 48 Premium Chalkboard Labels by KANAS #kanvaslabels


I have pictures in my mind of a totally organized kitchen with a place for everything & everything in it's place. But that's just in my mind. In my real-life kitchen, I don't have enough room but I'm trying to make the best of what I've got & keeping things organized is a great way to utilize the space that I do have. Lately I've been working on organizing my coffee, tea bags, herbs, spices & baking supplies. That's where the 48 Premium Chalkboard Labels by KANAS can help.


I've seen these chalkboard labels all over Pinterest & on websites/blogs about organization. I knew that I wanted some & I had shopped for them but just never jumped in & bought them. So when I received these labels to review, the first thing I had to do was get some liquid chalk markers that I can use on them. I found a set & took them home to figure out how to use them & exactly which part of my kitchen I wanted to start organizing.


I love these chalkboard labels! Using the liquid chalk markers, it is so easy to write on them & just as easy to wipe it off with a wet rag in case it doesn't look like I want it to or if I need to change the label when I change the contents of my jars. The labels peel off of the backing very easily & the adhesive sticks to the jars without any air bubbles. These labels come with three sheets of labels & each sheet has 4 shapes: oval, rectangle & 2 vintage shapes. The sheets are all the same so you get 12 of each label shape. I decided to start with the jars that I keep on my countertops because they are most visible. I need to buy more jars so I can store a few more things that we use a lot because right now all of my jars don't match so I'll label more when I buy more jars.

I love the way these labels look. My countertops are going to look tidy & organized with matching jars & matching labels so I can't wait until I get it all finished so I can start with my spices & baking supplies.

If you love the look of these labels as much as I do, you can purchase them on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/48-Premium-Chalkboard-Labels-KANAS/dp/B00OYC82LE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1432757255&sr=8-2&keywords=48+premium+chalkboard+labels

#kanvaslabels

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.


No comments:

Post a Comment