Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Brilliant White Liquid Chalk Markers by Colore #productreview

I bought some of those really cute chalkboard labels to use on the storage jars in my kitchen. I already had some regular chalk so I tried using that to write on the labels but it did not work like I had imagined that it would. It was messy & wiped off too easily if I accidentally touched it. Then I received these Brilliant White Liquid Chalk Markers by Colore & I just can't stop using them!


These markers are so cool & so easy to use. Just press the tip to release the pressure, give it a couple of quick shakes & you're ready to go. Now these chalkboard markers are NOT to be used on a regular chalkboard but they can be used on any non-porous surface.


I have used them in the kitchen on my chalkboard labels & Mason jar lids, on the bathroom mirror, on the glass of my china cabinet & even on the windows of our car to leave a little surprise message. These markers write very smoothly & wipe off easily with just a damp cloth. They aren't runny, the writing doesn't smudge & there is no dusty chalky mess like you get using regular chalk. Plus you have the choice to use the bullet tip or the chisel tip just by pulling out the tip of the marker & turning it around the other way. Easy peasy!

I'm not a very creative person but these markers are a lot of fun to use so I'm always looking for new uses. If you've never used liquid chalk markers before, you should try them. You'll be addicted!

You can purchase these Brilliant White Liquid Chalk Markers by Colore on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Brilliant-White-Liquid-Markers-Colore/dp/B00QC0T7TC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1430920220&sr=8-1&keywords=brilliant+white+liquid+chalk+markers+by+colore

#productreview

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product. 
Reference ID: pm3783f31a590c99846281c4534e05bc6b

No comments:

Post a Comment