Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mechanical Tire Gauge Review #TireGauge


A good reliable tire gauge is something that everyone needs to keep in their vehicle. We've always had one but it's usually just one of those cheap silver ones with the white stick that shoots out to tell you how much pressure is in your tire. I really like this Mechanical Tire Gauge that I received to review from Federico's Car Care.


I like the style & design of this red & black tire gauge. It's a nice size & I really like the rubber casing around the gauge that not only makes it comfortable to grip but also protects it in case it gets dropped. This tire gauge is 4.5" long & the rubber casing is 1" wide. It measures to 100psi & there is a pressure conversion chart on the back of the gauge showing BAR to PSI to KPA if you need those measurements.


Besides liking the way this tire gauge looks, I like the way it works. The heads rotates 360 degrees so that you can get to those hard-to-reach valve stems. The gauge is easy to read & the bleeder valve is easy to reach when you need to decrease your tire pressure. I tested this tire gauge against a digital gauge that my son owns & the readings were exactly the same every time.

This tire gauge is durable, reliable & looks good. It is compact & easy to store in your glove compartment or tool box. Everyone should check their tire pressure weekly. Properly inflated tires give better fuel economy & prolongs the tread life of your tires which in turn saves you money. And we could all use more money in our wallets!

This Mechanical Tire Gauge can be purchased on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TQHHCTK/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1431540133&sr=1&keywords=mechanical+tire+gauge

#TireGauge

I received this product for the purpose of testing and review. Regardless, I only recommend products that I personally use and believe will be good for my readers. The opinions expressed above are 100% my own and are based on my personal experience and use of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment